The area of chemistry that is generally concerned with the measurement of chemicals in body fluids, such as blood and urine is known as

(A) biotechnology
(B) bioinformatics
(C) genetic engineering
(D) clinical chemistry


Note: if you think the answer of the question is wrong or changed with time, Comment below with right answer or its better to contact us via “Contact us page” for quick update. We will really appreciate your contribution.


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *